Monday, March 14, 2011

Individual Investors In Frontier Markets




This is an unusual entry in select you, because rarely make reference to current events. Right now I only remember two occasions: on Monday following the victory of Spain in the World Cup (was forced) and the award of the Prince of Asturias Norman Foster (who despite being present then fit nicely in line editorial).
But today I am reluctant to publish these lines just to make it clear that I'm in JAPAN. A couple of years I was there (in the south, that's the truth: not in the earthquake zone) and came back fascinated. So I continue with genuine interest what happens, I guess as we are all overwhelmed by the stunning images I see in the media. Little I can do for them from here, but God wants to return to normal as soon as possible, if after such a thing can be back to normal ... they had

0 comments:

Post a Comment